Brother PR680W Embroidery Machine
- 1 Year Guarantee
Call us for helpful friendly advice on 0121 444 3978
We are currently kindly asking for you to make an appointment to visit the shop, please telephone to book an appointment.
Brother PR680W Embrodiery Machine
Brother PR680W Embroidery Machine
Free Local Delivery, Installation & Training Included.
Interested in Finance? We can offer interest free credit on this machine
Call us in on 0121 444 3978 for more information
The new Brother PR680W six needle embroidery machine continues to build on the success of the Brother PR670, PR655, PR650, PR620, PR600 MK11 and the PR600
The PR680W, for when embroidery means business
When you’ve got your sights on going from home hobbyist to small business owner, choose the easy-to-use Entrepreneur W PR680W 6-Needle Embroidery machine to get you there.
With individually customisable six-needles and industrial acceleration the PR680W can handle different-sized projects with ease. Reaching up to 1,000 stitches per minute in seven seconds projects will be completed faster, with minimal noise.
Give yourself space to create on the generous 200 x 300 mm work area and easily work on the large 10.1'' built-in high-definition LCD display. View your designs in crisp, vivid colour and really see the detail with the zoom function which goes up 200%. Easily adjust your design by rotating in 0.1-degree, 1-degree, 10-degree, or 90-degree increments.
There’s a perfect pattern for every perfect order with the 673 built-in embroidery designs (including monogram and buttonhole styles) and 50 built-in lettering fonts. Stitch out the built-in designs as they are, or express your creativity with the design editing features.
Customise fonts by adjusting the spacing, colour shuffling, or changing the thread density to improve the look of stitching. Add an instant pattern outline with the appliqué feature and reduce editing time with colour grouping.
Save time and mistakes with the built-in stitch simulator, automatic colour stitch sequence, basting stitch outline feature and smart stitch management. The PR680W will also automatically resume the embroidery design at the exact stitch when the machine either stopped or lost power.
With the largest crosshair pointer on the market, you can see exactly where your needles will drop, ensuring perfect pattern placement every time. Easily position jobs faster and more accurately. Nine points can be set: centre, four corners and four middles.
We’ve upgraded the upper thread tension dials and expanded the thread tension range to give you ultimate control in fine tension settings. You’ll see less puckering on lighter fabrics like satin and organza.
Customise your business workflow with the new key optimisation and shortcut keys. Added administrator and operator locks adds a new level of security and safety.
Wirelessly connected you stay in control, wherever you are. Keep track of your embroidery with the My Stitch Monitor app from your mobile device. Send designs wirelessly from your PC to the PR680W with Design Database Transfer (Windows desktop devices only). You can also get machine updates automatically. And with Brother’s PE Design 11 software (additional purchase required), you can link as many as 10 machines without a cable.
And don’t worry, with 24 pre-installed tutorial videos – covering everything from basic operations to embroidery functions - you and your staff can learn as you go. You’ll be experts in no time!
Next-level versatility, next-level speed, and next-level editing – all in an easy-to-use package. Turn any challenge into an opportunity and see how the Entrepreneur W PR680W can take your passion, and business, to the next level.
When connected to your wireless network, you can transfer designs from your PC with Design Database Transfer (no USB required), while the My Stitch Monitor App alerts you when it's time to change thread or when your project is complete.
Security Lock MoThe Security Lock Modes allow a business owner to customize access to machine functions to different roles – helping to secure important business designs and keep the machine operator focused on critical tasks.
Crosshair Embroidery Droplight Laser;
Get precision accuracy positioning and light up your fabric to see where the needle will drop for all your projects with the Crosshair Embroidery Droplight Laser. Accurate to +/- 0.5 mm from needle drop with materials up to 1 MM thick.
Built-in Designs & 8x12 Embroidery Field;
With a generous 8" x 12" embroidery area, and 100 built-in embroidery designs, 18 monogramming font styles, 140 frame pattern combinations, 50 lettering fonts, 50 built-in utility stitch designs, and 10 buttonhole styles in 3 sizes, your entrepreneurial dreams may be closer than you think.
New features of the PR680W vs PR670E;
- Built-in crosshair laser
- Brother unique positioning function
- Wireless connectivity - enabling wireless data transfer and software updates
- Expansion of upper thread tension adjustable range
- High speed needle bar case movement
- Usability improvement functions for business users - admin & safety locks
- Shortcut keys for better workflow
- 120 new embroidery patterns
- 13 new fonts
Brother PR680W Features
- Large 10.1" built-in HD LCD touchscreen display
- 200 x 300 mm embroidery area
- Large crosshair LED needle drop precision pointer for perfect positioning
- 6 needles, each with their own customisable settings
- Automatic colour change, needle threader and thread trimmer
- 763 built-in embroidery designs, including 50 fonts and monograms
- Industrial acceleration – complete your projects faster
- Up to 1000 spm variable embroidery speed
- Wireless LAN connectivity - connect up to 10 machines with optional PE-Design 11 software
- My Stitch Monitor mobile app
- 24 built-in video tutorials so you can learn as you go
What's in the box?
- Embroidery frame holder B
- Embroidery sheet (small) 40mm x 60mm
- Instruction Book
- Quick Reference Guide
- Embroidery Frame (Small) 40 x 60mm (1.5" x 2") PRH60
- Embroidery Frame (Large) 130 x 180mm (5" x 7") PRH180
- Embroidery sheet (extra large) 200mm x 300mm
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Embroidery Frame (Medium) 100 x 100mm (4" x 4") PRH100
- Embroidery sheet (Large) 130mm x 180mm
- Embroidery Design Guide
- Embroidery sheet (Medium) 100mm x 100mm
- Embroidery frame (extra large) 200mm x 300mm (7" x 11") PRH300
- Embroidery frame holder A
- Accessory Case
- Allen screwdriver
- Bobbin case (gray, for bobbin work)
- Disc-shaped Screwdriver
- Lint Brush
- Needle changing tool (Threader)
- Needle plate spacer
- Needle Set
- Power Cable
- Pre-wound bobbins
- Screwdriver (Phillips)
- Seam ripper
- Spool cap (Large)
- Spool mats
- Spool net
- USB cable
- Wrench 13 x 10
1 Year Guarantee - covering parts and labour
Your brand new Brother PR680W is automatically covered with our own personal 12 month warranty from the moment you purchase your machine. If you should encounter any problems with your Brother PR1050X machine, owe will be on hand to deal with any fault you may experience.
At Frank Nutt Sewing Machines we have an in house servicing and repairs team that are on hand to help. Please see our Machine Repairs page for more details or get in touch on 0121 443 5555 / [email protected]. We can answer any queries and talk you through the servicing and repairs process.
Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. (Please contact us for further details on delivery, delivery times may vary)