Complaints Procedure, Vulnerable Customer and TCF Policy
If there's something you're not happy with, we'd like to be informed so we can resolve your issues.
Complaint handling and dispute resolution process
Please contact us as soon as possible.
You can contact our Customer Service Team who are here to help and they will try to provide a suitable solution.
Upon receipt of your complaint, we will contact you in 3 working days to resolve your issue.
Our customer Service Team will ask you to provide any relevant information which helps us identify the issue you have with your product.
Online – [email protected]
Post – The Old Stables, 17-23 Poplar Road, Kinga Heath, Birmingham, B14 7AA
Escalating the complaint
If you're not happy with the resolution of the complaint, please speak to the person handling your complaint and they will discuss and explain the reasons for the resolution reached.
If you wish for your complaint to receive further review, please email us or contact us in writing at the address above.
If you are still unhappy after further escalation and your item has been ordered via Novuna Personal Finance you can also contact Novuna directly to discuss the matter further.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Policy
TCF is the at the core of our basic values. Our aims:
- Consumers can be confident they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of customers is important.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers with submitting a claim or making a complaint.
We are keen to ensure customers are treated fairly. We know to achieve this we must:
- Invest in the training and development of our staff to ensure they are competent and focused on the importance of treating every customer fairly.
- Ensure that any advice given is in the customers’ best interests.
- Continually assess the services and products we provide to ensure we can meet changing requirements.
- Enable our staff to ensure any concerns raised by a customer immediately addressed.
We constantly monitor our ability to achieve these standards through regular assessments of individual performance, benchmarking performance against quality standards and internal audits.
Vulnerable Customer Policy
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that our operations do not have any negative impact upon vulnerable customers.
For the purposes of this policy vulnerable customers are customers and prospective customers whose ability or circumstances require us to take extra precautions in the way that we sell and provide our services to ensure that they are not disadvantaged in any way.
Our staff are trained to identify vulnerable customers so we can take extra steps to assist outside of our standard procedures.
As soon we think we may be engaging with a vulnerable customer we will:
- Provide additional opportunities for the customer to ask questions about the information we have provided
- Continuously seek confirmation that the customer has understood the information that has been provided
- Ask if there is anybody who is able to assist. If not, and we believe this will be beneficial, we will make arrangements to continue with the subject matter at another time
- Offer you the opportunity to complete the transaction after a period of further consideration
If we can’t help a customer, we will try and make sure that they understand what alternative options are available to them.